What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. HealthTensor is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We value excellence and are excited by challenges. We seek meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors and work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are altering the way one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world works, providing both a big financial opportunity and the responsibility of truly impactful work.
As a recruiter at HealthTensor, you will plan and oversee all recruiting efforts, including technical and non-technical hires. The ideal candidate for this role has strong analytical and interpersonal skills and loves to work collaboratively with others in meeting goals. You should be passionate about connecting the right people to the right roles and be excited to find innovative ways to source and attract top talent. If that’s the case, we want to hear from you!
In a typical week, you may:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Source and screen world class talent.
- Develop new, creative processes to improve recruiting processes.
- Coordinate interviews and ensure excellent candidate experiences.
- Review recruiting data to identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with passive talent to ensure a robust network for future hiring needs.
- 3+ years professional experience technical recruiting
- Expert in sourcing technical & non-technical candidates
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple threads at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
HealthTensor is a remote-flexible workplace with offices in LA and (soon) in NYC. This role requires close collaboration with teams, and we are considering candidates willing to relocate to Los Angeles or New York City.
HealthTensor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send us an email.