Provider Success Manager
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. HealthTensor is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We value excellence and are excited by challenges. We seek meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors and work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are altering the way one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world works, providing both a big financial opportunity and the responsibility of truly impactful work.
As a Provider Success Manager at HealthTensor, your primary responsibility will be onboarding, training, and managing our growing list of physician & nurse users. You will work in conjunction with the operations team and founders to schedule new client onboarding, train new users, and ensure continued success. You will also be responsible for managing feedback we receive on the product and helping to triage importance. This role will require you to be traveling to hospitals ~25% of the time.
In a typical week, you may:
- Plan and schedule new client onboardings with client leadership
- Train physicians and help them gain trust in HealthTensor and our product
- Remotely monitor their activity to make sure they continue to use the product and actively prompt them when needed
- Work with the operations team and founders to ensure smooth onboardings and discuss ideas on how we can improve our processes
- 3+ years professional experience with significant experience working with physicians
- Expert in leading meetings with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
HealthTensor is a remote-flexible workplace with offices in LA and (soon) in NYC. This role requires close collaboration with teams, and we are considering candidates willing to relocate to Los Angeles or New York City.
HealthTensor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send us an email.