Business Operations Manager
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. HealthTensor is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We value excellence and are excited by challenges. We seek meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors and work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are altering the way one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world works, providing both a big financial opportunity and the responsibility of truly impactful work.
As a Business Operations Manager at HealthTensor, you will plan and oversee critical-path projects including integrations with health systems and onboarding new users. Collaborating closely with hospital executives, technical teams, and clinical teams, you will own key pieces of analysis for client engagements and strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the founders to proactively identify and clear blockers to client success and seek to continuously improve processes. You will also have the opportunity to help with general strategy, including fundraising and public relations. At this early and rapid-growth stage, there will be many opportunities in both operational and strategic roles.
In a typical week, you may:
- Plan and schedule project engagements with client leadership
- Oversee progress on major projects with developers and client teams
- Build and strengthen relationships with client stakeholders
- Analyze user adoption at new client sites and identify opportunities
- Conduct major analysis for strategic company goals
- Build slide decks to support client updates and fundraising
- Identify gaps in existing processes and plan improvements
- 3+ years professional experience with significant project management experience
- Expert in Excel, analytics, and modeling
- Expert in leading meetings with client stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
HealthTensor is a remote-flexible workplace with offices in LA and (soon) in NYC. This role requires close collaboration with teams, and we are considering candidates willing to relocate to Los Angeles or New York City.
HealthTensor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send us an email.