What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. HealthTensor is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We value excellence and are excited by challenges. We seek meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors and work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are altering the way one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world works, providing both a big financial opportunity and the responsibility of truly impactful work.
As an Account Executive at HealthTensor, you will play a key role in expanding new business. You will own and manage the sales cycle to drive revenue in new hospital and health system clients. This includes owning the whole sales process from lead to close. You will collaborate closely with the sales team to develop strategies & continuously improve processes.
In a typical week, you may:
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Identify client challenges and demonstrate HealthTensor’s value proposition
- Learn new product and services features and benefits
- Continuously build strong client relationships
- Work with customer success teams to support client launches
- Report out KPIs
- 2+ years in an Account Executive role with closing experience in healthcare SaaS
- Comfortable working complex sales cycle - building champions to navigate multiple executive level decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
HealthTensor is a remote-flexible workplace with offices in LA and (soon) in NYC. As an independent contributor this role can be fully remote. Roles requiring close collaboration with teams including managers should be willing to relocate to Los Angeles or New York City in the future.
HealthTensor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.
If you’re interested send us an email.